WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may collect the following personal information:
• contact data including email address
• Demographic data, for example, postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information important to client offers
We require this information to comprehend your necessities and give you superior services and products, and specifically for the following reasons:
• For keeping the Internal record.
• We will be using the information to improve our products as per your feedbacks.
• We may send messages about new items, special offers or other data which we figure you may discover fascinating using the email address which you have given.
• We may utilise your information which you have provided to reach you for statistical surveying purposes. We may reach you by email, telephone or fax. We may use the data to customise the site as indicated by your interests. If you have beforehand consented to us utilising your own data for direct promoting purposes, you may alter your opinion whenever by writing to or messaging us at email@example.com
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We ensure that your data is secure. With a specific end goal to anticipate unapproved access or disclosure, we have set up reasonable physical, electronic and administrative methodology to protect and secure the information we gather on the web.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the privilege to get to data held about you. Your privilege of access can be as per the rules.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we exchange to your PC's hard drive through your Web browser to make it easier to explore our site, to assist secure your data and to gather data required to make it simpler for us to comprehend what items interest more to our group. The help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will clarify you about how to keep your browser from accepting new cookies, to inform you when you get another and how to disable it. If you do leave cookies turned on, make sure to close down when you wrap up a shared PC or tablet.
MoMo eliquid may change this policy anytime required. Any changes we may make to our security strategy, later on, will be posted on this page and, where suitable, informed to you by email. You should check this page occasionally to guarantee that you are satisfied with these changes done
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may contain links to different sites of some interest. In any case, once you have clicked these links to leave our web page, you should take note of that we don't have any control over that other site. In this way, we can't be in charge of the assurance and protection of any data which you give while going to such sites and such websites are not administered by this privacy explanation. Before proceeding to that site take caution and check their privacy statements.